I have recently completed two pieces. One is a Dimensions Daydreams kit called "Patchwork Teddy". It was really fun to do. You get all the normal stuff in the kit PLUS supplies to "finish" it. My major triumph with this project was doing pretty gosh darn well on my French knots. I found a video tutorial that I was able to play, pause, play, and pause until I got them just right. I am going to send this piece to my Grandmother in Las Vegas, I think. Pictures below are the stitched portion and the final assembled look.
I also completed the stitching on my Mets Logo. I had thought I was completed some time ago and proudly removed it from my scroll frame. Then I looked at it and thought, "Meh, maybe I should add some backstitching". Back on to the frame it went and I ended up backstitching almost every possible edge imaginable. I am really glad I did, even my husband who doesn't notice stuff like that said it looked a lot better. I am going to attempt to frame it myself, keep your fingers crossed.
Hey! Watch Your Back! There is a little Angel Running after you!