Friday, December 12, 2008

Thank you Debra



I'm the luckiest girl in the world, look at what I got!!! My secret Santa turned out to be Debra from Atlanta and she stitched me the loveliest Alphabet Block Christmas Sampler. It is amazingly beautiful and BIG! The colors are also muted enough that I will most definitely leave this up all year. Thank you so much to Debra for all the wonderful gifts, thank you to ILCS board for being such a source of inspiration and stash enabling, and thank you to Colin for putting this wonderful exchange together!!!

3 comments:

Rene la Frog said...

That is one impressive gift. I would leave it up all year too.

Unknown said...

WOW! That is beautiful!
Heidi-ILCS

Nancy M said...

Wow, Debra really outdid herself! What a wonderful gift. I was under the assumption that the stitched gift was something small!